Posted on 01/01/2022
Our official first day of practice will be Monday, February 7.
1. Get "cleared" through DHS Athletics. Click here for more information.
2. Watch the informational video. Instead of a large gathering of athletes and parents, I am going to present information about the upcoming season in the form of a pre-recorded video. All athletes and parents, new and returning, must view the video. Click here to view the video.
3. Add yourself to official team roster. As we have in the past, we are going to use "xcstats" to generate our 2022 team roster. Xcstats is a web-based platform that allows for efficient two-way communication. Click here to create your xcstats account
4. Uniforms: If you missed the window to order a uniform, you can purchase one from DHS Track when they arrive.
5. Return the "Expectations and Contribution form" to Coach Elliott at practice. This form lets me know that you viewed the informational video and understand our team's policies and expectations. Please print and sign the form. Click here for the form